Chat - EarnMax

Got a question? Something to say? This is the place to do it! Post should be kept on topic to EarnMax Funding.

Hello everyone. I was looking at reviews and found this company today. Earnmax, has anyone used it? It seems cheaper than anywhere else. I would like to get it soon, how long does it take the trader to withdraw the money? Thank you.

2 Likes

I looked them up on Facebook but I don’t see much about them. they seem to cheap. ngl think they are shady.

2 Likes

Hi @Matt and @taj. EarnMax is a company I have not personally used, I’ve come close several times but something doesn’t feel right about them. They’ve done some pricing recently which is absolutely insanely cheap. “Too cheap” is right. In fact, if you have a look at our EvaluRating table you’ll see that they don’t have the best ratings for customer service right now. In fact, they have the worst rating. So yes I would be very cautious with them.

But then again that could be said for all of these companies. Do your research, explore the MakeTicks website and learn all you can about the companies, see what other people’s experiences have been, and then make your decision with your eyes fully open.

2 Likes