Hey this looks good

Just found out about this site. Loks good. Mostly focused on these trading combine companies I guess? That’s cool. I’ve wanted to try one for a while but havent been sure where to start. Hoping I can get some advice around here so… see you round!

3 Likes

New here too. What company are you thinking of using? I was looking at earnmax byt now I’m not so sure.

2 Likes

Hey Josh. So now I think Leeloo is probably a good choice. Looks like they do a lot of discounts and stuff so I can pay less while I learn. They seem to have a pretty good rating too on maketicks and they are very active on youtube. Apex seems OK too but they don’t seem to let you use very many micro contracts, I don’t understand why. I’m waiting for a killer black friday sale and i’ll probably grab one with leeloo.

2 Likes

I think apex does not allow many micros because they want to make you lose by trading the mini. More money for them if you do a lot of resets. I did not understand this really until I took the trg course on evaluations. They are out to make you lose. Hard game but worth playing if you’re good.

3 Likes

Yeah Bearish I think you are right. I will go check out that course too. thanks everybody.

2 Likes

@AlexStyles you bring up a very good point regarding micros. Most of the evaluators have “parity” between mini & micros, meaning that if you can trade 1 mini, you can choose to trade up to 10 micros. 3 minis, 30 micros, etc. Apex doesn’t do this, and it can be very frustrating trading within their limitations. If you have an approach that requires say scaling or “slicing” in to a couple of minis, maybe 2 micros at a time, you can’t do this at Apex or any evaluator that doesn’t give parity. LeeLoo does offer 10:1 micros to minis, so myself and lots of others in TRG really prefer to have that flexibility. This has led me away from working with Apex these days.