Passed my eval today

LOL bragging rights? OK why not! :sweat_smile:

I caught a wicked short today. Got my profit target of over $3000 in one trade with 3 contracts in NQ. Now I have to get through the remaining days though. Hoping I can just take a small trade each day. I’m with Leeloo, I posted in that section.

3 Likes

Nice job. Now just don’t get too cocky with that funded account! :wink:

Have you decided if you’re going to go Investor or Accelerator?

2 Likes

haaha yeah I need to ease off a little when I get funded. Been working on passing one of these things for a little while now, and admit I got a little lucky passing it in one day this time. I can’t depend on luck thou.

I’m not that familiar with leeloo and their funded accounts i need to read up on it. Looks like there are pretty big differences. I guess if I go with the accelerator I get a 100k account but if I go investor I stay at the 50k like my practice account? I need to figure this all out but I have a few days to do it. Any advice?

2 Likes

Yes there are some critical differences to know between the Accelerator and Investor funded accounts. I’ve only done Accelerator with LeeLoo so far, but I think that for me the $625 drawdown is just a bit too tight, and I should instead go with the trailing drawdown. I’ll probably make that decision soon on a Black Friday sale.

Here is a page worth reading:

https://support.leelootrading.com/kb/c17/f_-leeloo-performance-account.aspx