Good data feed to scalp news?

I’m looking for a fast feed of data that I can use to scalp press releases. I was specifically looking to see if this was available for CFD?

Is this something that any broker has access to? Or something like this to help me scald press releases?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone can scalp news. Not really anyway. By the time you can hear about it no matter what fancy data feed you pay for it has already happened and is price in. No way you can scalp faster than the speed of light. I would sit out any news and wait for everything to get back to normal. A lot of the time news can push price out of a range and then there’s a good chance to trade back in but you dont need any news feed for that.

1 Like

But what if a company has really good news or bad news and there is a big trend from it? It would help to know what the new was early yes? Have you tried any news feeds yourself and which ones? Thanks for your answers.

1 Like

yeah I don’t mean to be a dick or anything but I think relying on news announcements to give you trend isnt a very good way to trade. U say you want to scalp but then you want to catch trends? Sounds like you dont really know what u want to do. U can waste money on news feed if u want but I think it is a waste. Just trade whatever is going on right now and let other people fight over the trend. Just my .02. Good luck.

1 Like

Oh and no I have never paid for a special news feed.

1 Like

I see, ok i have much learning to do still. thanks you.

1 Like